Paste kat sini jup coz tak jumpa pen kertas dan ms-word...adessss ms-word mungkin dah di delete oleh budak bertuah ni kot!!
- 1-1/3 cups flour
- 3 T. sugar
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1 T. baking powder
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 T. vegetable oil
Combine dry ingredients. Add milk, egg and oil. Mix until smooth. Cook on a preheated griddle.
- 1 Pillsbury Moist Supreme yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 (4 serving size) chocolate or vanilla flavored instant pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 8 oz whipped cream
- 16 oz frozen strawberries
- 8 oz clear plastic cups
Make pudding according to package directions. Mix 4 oz. of the whipped cream into the pudding.
In the clear plastic cups, alternate layers of cake cubes, frozen strawberries and pudding. Top with whipped cream, if desired.
Blueberry Brain Boost Smoothie
Serving Size:Makes about 2 1/2 cups (600 ml); serves 2
- 1 cup (240 ml) fresh-pressed apple juice
- 1 fresh ripe banana
- 1 1/2 cups (170 g) frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup (55 g) frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup (30 g) raw walnuts, preferably soaked and drained
Method:Combine the apple juice and banana in a blender. Add the blueberries, raspberries, and walnuts. Blend until smooth.
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 bacon slices, chopped
- 1/2 red pepper, deseeded, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup finely grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon shredded basil
- Toast, to serve
Method:Heat the oil in a large non stick frying pan over medium heat.
Add the bacon and red pepper and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until the bacon is cooked.
Lightly beat eggs with salt and ground black pepper. Add to the pan and cook for 5 minutes or until just set.
Sprinkle with the cheddar cheese and basil. Cook for 1 minute, then cut into wedges and serve with toast.
Alang-alang dah publish boleh la korang pon try kann...kalau boleh nak masak cepat untuk sarapan sebab nak hantar anak-anak ke sekolah...
Later update and upgrade, awal tahun semua orang buzy...c u soon..